Mobile BASIC 2.1
Mobile BASIC 2.1 is the next version of our BASIC programming language allowing you to easily create your own applications for Java enabled Mobile Phones.
This version introduces a new project workspace which makes all of your source file visible at a glance.
Each source file is placed within one of the folders depending on what the file contains.
The Integrated Tile Editor enables you to draw tiles that are used as building blocks by the Map Editor. The Tile Editor’s user interface has been improved and made more intuitive.
The Map Editor uses a set of Tiles to create screens for your applications. Mobile BASIC fully supports scrolling Maps so they can even be larger than your phones display.
- Project Workspace (NEW)
- Multiple Source Files(NEW)
- Global and Local Variables (NEW)
- Develop and Test Mobile Phone Programs using your Desktop Computer.
- Generates Mobile Phone MIDlets (JAD and JAR files).
- Generate Website Applets (Demonstrate your Mobile Phone Programs on the Internet).
- Publish MIDlets – Integrated utility to upload your MIDlets to MobileBASIC.com so that they can be immediately installed on your phone using over-the-air installation. Simply enter the given URL into your mobile phones WAP Browser.
- Sprite Graphics with Sprite Priorities and Collision Detection.
- Integer and Floating Point Arithmetic.
- Trigonometry and Logarithm Functions.
- String Handling.
- Form Creation Commands.
- Random Access Files.
- Internet Access from your Mobile Phone Programs.
- Syntax Highlighting.
- Integrated Map, Tile and Image Editors.
- Integrated Utility for Creating Nokia OTT Ring Tones.
- Integrated Help Systems.
- Debug facilities include break and single stepping.
- Add Icons to your Midlets giving them a professional look.
- Nokia option to install in Game or Application Category.
- Support for Nokia Sound, Vibrate and Backlight facilities.
- Sample Programs – Click Here to see some running as Applets now.
- Available for Windows 95/98/2000/NT/XP, Linux and Unix.